Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Painting


To be honest - I do not enjoy painting, but Tanya seems to love it!


I mean - this photo is at the end of two days straight of sanding, cutting in, rolling, second coats, cleaning up, etc, etc - and Tanya is still smiling. Says a lot for how happy the shop is going to be.

In other news - a steampunk friend of mine in the UK has just sent me artwork for our promotional postcards, so I will be handing them out at an event this Saturday night to drum up some interest in the store.

Finally - Friday will see the last of the painting ( I hope) and then we can start to move stuff in.

No comments:

Post a Comment