Address

881 High Street Thornbury VIC 3071 Australia Telephone: +61 3 9484 6001
Trading Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 10 - 5

DID you know that our blog has now moved to our website?
Please visit themanufactory.com.au to follow our new blog ...

Monday, August 5, 2013

Retro furniture finds...

It's always heartening to find beautiful and practical furniture pieces to go on show in the manufactory.

At present, we have a gorgeous retro cherry red armchair that is nestling quite nicely near the front of our shop. I can just picture it by a fireplace creating a cosy reading nook, or maybe near a window for a spot of people watching...

We also have a handy little green laminate table with 2 green chairs in very good condition. A little smaller than a conventional sized table, it would fit into a smaller kitchen space quite easily. Dimensions are 76cm width x 122cm length.


Drop by and see more of our newly acquired retro pieces including assorted coloured telephones (rotary dial and push button), woven baskets that make awesome pots and gorgeous orange canister sets.

6 comments:

  1. Great post, I always love pine furniture. But I keep on changing, adding and replacing furniture every year. It is good to know that there are place with wide range of furniture.
    Beds & Mattresses Central Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it
    metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful posts, I always live pine furniture but I keep on changing, replacing and adding furniture every year. It is really good to know that there are place with wide range of furniture and I also found best furniture’s like- MCM furniture, Vintage furniture, falcon chair, 20th-century furniture, and Retro vintage furniture at The History.
    Read more:-
    Scandinavian furniture Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.
    driftwood bowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely it's amazing furniture design! I hope everyone will like your furniture items a lot.


    Thanks & Regards
    Italian Restaurant Perth
    Perth Italian Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needed to write you one little bit of observation to be able to say thanks as before over the exceptional tricks you have provided above. It is so extremely open-handed of people like you to provide openly precisely what a few individuals would have marketed for an e-book to help with making some profit for themselves, and in particular given that you could have done it if you ever considered necessary. These solutions likewise served to become a good way to be sure that the rest have the identical interest just as my personal own to understand a little more when considering this problem. I know there are many more pleasurable periods ahead for those who looked at your site.driftwood bowl

    ReplyDelete